- Using a grater, grate 3 medium zucchini or until you have about 2- 1/2 cups.
- Transfer to a bowl. Using paper towels, pat the zucchini dry. Set aside.
- In a dry skillet, stir coriander and cumin over medium high heat, and stir constantly for 2-3 minutes or until the spices are fragrant.
- Set spices aside. Next, add the garbanzo bean flour and all spices to the grated zucchini, and stir until the zucchini is well coated.
- Spray your skillet with oil to prevent sticking, and turn your burner to medium high. Drop 1-2 Tbsp of zucchini mixture, and form little patties.
- Brown on each side about 2-3 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Serve these with your favorite tahini sauce, humus,etc.