- Mix all wet ingredients together and then mix the dry In a medium saucepan, toast the spices for 2-3 minutes until fragrant., stirring over medium heat, taking care not to burn the spices.
- Set spices aside. Place onion and garlic in large kettle with water to steam until tender. Or, caramelize the onion and add garlic and cook until onions are tender. Add coconut milk.
- Mix in curry powder. Add carrots and continue cooking until carrots are tender. Add remaining ingredients including precooked potatoes and tofu cubes.
- Simmer until hot, stirring occasionally. If mixture seems too thick, add water to as necessary.
- In a shallow bowl, add 2 TBS liquid aminos. Toss cubed tofu and coat with mixture.
- Place tofu on a sprayed cookie sheet and bake in a 400 degree oven until golden brown and the mixture has evaporated.
- Approximately 20 minutes. Enjoy!
NOTE: You may have left over marinade, save it for later or discard.